Thursday, October 18, 2012

Kokanee & Rainier - To catch you up on life:

Little Kokanee - the day we brought him home.


 In February we added 2 little boys to our family.  They were abandoned on a road in a snowbank, and we fell in love. They have been challenging but so much fun! Potty training was the worst. They learned tricks before they got that part figured out, but now they are staying home alone and doing ok. (I still miss not taking them to work and getting to see them every couple of hours). This is just a quick photo blurp of their life so far with us...

Little Rainier - the day we brought him home.




My "Boys"





And now... since they are at home waiting for me... I think I'll head out. 



Needless to say, these little guys are such an amazing part of my life. I would never want to imagine life without the enjoyment and pleasure of my "boys"......





No comments:

Post a Comment